VPA Study Awards
The Victorian Principals Association (VPA) Study Awards for 2016 Are Now Open.
The VPA has a long standing tradition of supporting members in practical ways and facilitating their continuing development. The provision of high quality Professional Learning continues to be an important priority for the VPA and the VPA Study Awards Program* is a significant means by which the Association delivers development opportunities for members. The VPA receives very positive feedback from members who have availed themselves of this Program.
Consistent with the VPA priority areas for action in 2016, the Study Awards Program topics are:
The VPA would like to acknowledge the generous financial support provided by our two following Business Partners to sponsor the 2016 Study Awards Program:
How to Apply
1. Complete the Application Form
2. Obtain your School Council’s endorsement if any interstate / overseas travel is involved, or any paid or unpaid leave is required.
3. Understand your obligations before, during and after the Study Award
4. Confirm your availability to be present to receive the award in person, if successful, on the evening of Thursday 18th August at the VPA Annual Conference and Study Awards Dinner at Melbourne Pullman on the Park. You must attend the Dinner to be eligible to receive an Award.
5. Contact Glenn Butler or another member of the Study Awards Committee for further information or assistance.
6. Submit your application with the VPA office by the closing date – Monday 25th July 2016 preferably by email to Kristen Skinner at email@example.com
Download the Information Booklet
For more information on the Study Award Priority Areas in 2016 and conditions of application, click here to download the booklet
Members with queries regarding the VPA Study Awards Program, including requests for assistance with applications, are asked to direct their queries to:
Glenn Butler: Committee Convenor & Member of VPA Study Awards Committee
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0417 582 631.
Applications close at 4.00 p.m. on Monday 25th July
*To be eligible for the 2016 VPA Study Awards you must be a Full Member of the VPA. Principals and Assistant Principals are encouraged to apply.